找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[代码插件] Zen Dev 格编辑器快速切换面板内容浏览器

[复制链接]
346 |0
发表于 2022-10-20 15:30:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
支持的引擎版本UE4.27

The Zen Dev plugin is a collection of useful QOL (Quality of Life) tools you can use to help you with game development. As game developers ourselves, we know how hard it can be regardless of your team size. We made these tools to make our dev process smoother and faster, and we hope they bring some more Zen to your development too.

Included Features
Zen Mode lets you quickly toggle side panels (i.e. My Blueprint, Components, Details, etc) with a keyboard shortcut.
Play in Fullscreen lets you PIE in true fullscreen with a single button press/keyboard shortcut.
UE4 Content Drawer ports one of the most popular UE5 QOL features to UE4; this is a special Content Browser that appears temporarily almost anywhere in the editor with a keyboard shortcut or by clicking on it.

Zen Mode
The Zen Mode feature allows you to bind a keyboard shortcut (defaults to Z) of your choice to quickly show/hide panels in the Blueprint Editor. By quickly hiding the My Blueprint, Components, Details, etc. panels, you can use that additional screen space to focus on reading and writing Blueprint nodes, designing levels.

While the plugin hides the panels by closing them for UE4 users, the plugin gives UE5 users the default option to simply dock and undock them to the sidebar. Please read our docs for installation instructions for UE5 projects.

Zen Mode is a type of mode found in most code editors, but after feeling increasingly claustrophobic with our growing blueprints I decided to create a Zen Mode for Unreal. We realized that we right our blueprints mostly left-to-right and the side panels were just taking up precious space. What started as an internal engine modification for UE5 only has been improved for both UE4 and UE5 as a plugin that all users can benefit from.

UE4 Content Drawer
The UE4 Content Drawer feature ports UE5's popular temporary, always accessible Content Browser to UE4.
Do note that using UE5's shortcut (Ctrl+Space) does not work with the level editor in UE4. Instead, the default keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+D (Windows/Linux) or Command+D (Mac).

Keyboard Shortcut Issues
If you're having issues getting the keyboard shortcut to work, try switching between the current tab and another tab (open a blueprint or other asset if you don't have one open) 1 or 2 times and see if the shortcut is working again. Usually this when you have just opened a new tab or the engine for the first time. Once you've visited another tab and switched back, the shortcut should work well for that tab.

Features:
Toggle editor panels (i.e. Details, My Blueprint, World Outliner, etc) quickly with up to 10 different configurable shortcuts
Detailed configuration of which panels toggle when
A UE4 version of UE5's Content Drawer: a temporarily, always accessible Content Browser; bind up to 2 keyboard shortcuts to toggle this from almost anywhere in the editor
A button/keyboard shortcut to automate playing in editor in true full screen (i.e. automatically simulates Alt+P [play], F11 [make the editor full screen], and Shift+F11 [make the game go into fullscreen mode])
Works for multiple types of editors (Blueprints, Animation Blueprints, Widgets, Materials, Level Editor. Need more? Just ask!)
UE5 support

Code Modules:
ZenMode - Editor module
ZenHelpers - Editor module
UE4StatusBar - Editor module

Zen Dev插件是一个有用的QOL(生活质量)工具集合,你可以使用它来帮助你进行游戏开发。作为游戏开发者,我们知道不管你的团队规模有多大,这都是非常困难的。我们制作这些工具是为了让我们的开发过程更流畅、更快,我们希望它们也能给你们的开发带来更多的禅意。

包括功能
Zen模式允许你通过键盘快捷键快速切换侧边面板(例如,My Blueprint, Components, Details等)。
在全屏播放让你的PIE在真正的全屏与一个按钮按下/键盘快捷方式。
UE4内容抽屉端口一个最流行的UE5 QOL功能到UE4;这是一个特殊的内容浏览器,它可以临时出现在编辑器的任何地方,通过键盘快捷键或单击它

禅模式
Zen Mode功能允许你绑定一个键盘快捷键(默认为Z)来快速显示/隐藏蓝图编辑器中的面板。通过快速隐藏My Blueprint、Components、Details等面板,你可以使用额外的屏幕空间专注于读取和写入Blueprint节点,设计关卡。
虽然插件通过为UE4用户关闭面板来隐藏面板,但插件为UE5用户提供了默认选项,简单地停靠和取消停靠到侧边栏。请阅读我们的文件安装说明UE5项目。
禅宗模式是大多数代码编辑器中的一种模式,但随着我们的蓝图不断发展,我感到越来越幽闭恐惧,所以我决定为Unreal创造一个禅宗模式。我们意识到,我们把我们的蓝图基本上从左往右,侧板只是占用了宝贵的空间。什么开始作为一个内部引擎修改UE5已经改进了UE4和UE5作为一个插件,所有用户都可以从中受益。

UE4内容抽屉
UE4内容抽屉功能端口UE5的流行的临时,总是访问的内容浏览器到UE4。
需要注意的是,使用UE5的快捷方式(Ctrl+Space)在UE4的关卡编辑器中是行不通的。相反,默认的键盘快捷键是Ctrl+D (Windows/Linux)或Command+D (Mac)。

键盘快捷键的问题
如果你在使用快捷键时遇到问题,试着在当前选项卡和另一个选项卡之间切换1到2次(如果你没有打开一个蓝图或其他资产,请打开一个蓝图或其他资产),看看快捷键是否再次工作。通常这是当你第一次打开一个新标签或引擎。一旦你访问了另一个选项卡并切换回来,快捷方式应该对该选项卡工作得很好。

特点:
使用多达10种不同的可配置快捷键快速切换编辑器面板(如Details, My Blueprint, World outline等)
哪些面板切换的详细配置
UE5的内容抽屉的UE4版本:一个临时的,总是可访问的内容浏览器;绑定2个键盘快捷键,可以从编辑器中的几乎任何地方进行切换
在真正的全屏状态下自动在编辑器中播放的按键/键盘快捷方式(即自动模拟Alt+P[播放],F11[使编辑器全屏],Shift+F11[使游戏进入全屏模式])
为多类型的编辑器(蓝图,动画蓝图,小部件,材料,水平编辑器。需要更多吗?问问!)
UE5支持

代码模块:
编辑器模块
ZenHelpers -编辑器模块
UE4StatusBar -编辑器模块

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表