找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[编辑器/功能拓展] Activation Graph System 1.44

[复制链接]
153 |0
发表于 2023-3-3 13:34:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

In the Activation Graph System you can build up a node system for e.g. mission system, research system, build system, crafting system and much more. It can serve also as a time line editor. All these different kind of nodes in the graphs can be connected with each other, e.g. you can connect a mission task with a research task. I developed this graph system for my mission flow, but it is so powerful, that I already use it for my tech tree and build tree. The Activation Graph System does not generate any code in the background, it instantiates GameObjects with a specific node script, that can be configured.

Full source code available.
Open the Activation Graph System, create some tasks and conditions, connect them. Roughly, thats all.

Attention: If you update your version 1.2, then you will lost all the item values on the user conditions and containers. However, such changes shouldn't be happen in the future releases.

Features:
- No code generation! Nearly all the nodes are static GameObject's with a script on it. You can also edit the scripts in the inspector.
- Commented code. Documentation and API documentation is available.
- Node editor for missions, tech trees, build trees, skill trees and much more.
- Runtime debuging. The node editor switches in debug mode.
- UGUI dialog for the mission scene, tech tree scene, crafting scene, build tree scene.
- Provides a good overview through the node editor.
- Provides fast and simple changes.
- Very very low performance needed, nearly nothing.
- Undo/Redo supported.
- Typewriter for UGUI.
- Probability for timer node and weighted probability for operator node (for outgoing edges)
- Generic TimerManager added.

在激活图系统中,你可以为任务系统、研究系统、建造系统、锻造系统等建立一个节点系统。它还可以用作时间线编辑器。图中所有这些不同类型的节点都可以相互连接,例如,您可以将任务任务与研究任务连接起来。我为我的任务流程开发了这个图形系统,但它太强大了,我已经将它用于我的技术树和构建树。激活图系统不会在后台生成任何代码,它用特定的节点脚本实例化游戏对象,可以进行配置。

完整的源代码可用。
打开激活图系统,创建一些任务和条件,连接它们。大概就是这样。

注意:如果您更新了版本1.2,那么您将丢失用户条件和容器上的所有项值。但是,在将来的版本中不应该发生这样的更改。

特点:
-不生成代码!几乎所有的节点都是带有脚本的静态GameObject。您还可以在检查器中编辑脚本。
-注释代码。文档和API文档是可用的。
-任务的节点编辑器,技术树,建造树,技能树等等。
—运行时调试。节点编辑器切换到调试模式。
UGUI对话框的任务场景,科技树场景,制作场景,建造树场景。
—通过节点编辑器提供良好的概述。
—提供快速简单的更改。
-非常非常低的性能要求,几乎没有。