立即注册
搜索

[纹理/着色] UFP - Ultra Fast PostProcessing (URP, Default)1.1.1后处理着色器

[复制链接]
129 |0
发表于 2023-3-23 14:12:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

run asset on The Samsung J1 (2016) ($75) 1.3 GHz ARM with 1 GB of RAM
I enabled LUTs, Gradient, Posterization Dithering, Glow, DOF, SSAO
I was working pretty good on 20-25 FPS, but this phone has only 480x800 resolution

So I would like to know your opinion, just every thing takes time, and I want to know what is the better to do first :

There are three things that I can done in the nearer future

Improve performance (I used highp for whole shader to reach maximum quiality on mobiles, so I can inspect it and optimize to reach about +10%-25% of performance, also I can inspect effects, I can add some baked operations, and I can combine effects for using same data to reduce the amount of computation)
Improve existing effects
Add new effects variants with higher quality but lower performance
Also I plan to add some good example scenes, and add 20-30 pre-prepeared Profiles, for different situations and scenes

This asset supported URP and Default renders, asset will automatically switch to URP, just add component on your camera.

It will be available for you:
LUTs/Colors
1000+ (2D/1024) LUTs and special LUTs manager is main feature allows you quickly change render colors style. You can choose between 1000 included LUTs, plus you can create your own one using
Four Posterization effects. Posterization gives a more aggressive style for your colors, plus you can choose special LUTs posterization option which differs from the standard method
Dithering allows you to apply special style for your image. There are a lot of options like 1-bit dither, Animated dither, Texture using
Pixelization you can resize pixels add scale lines or distortion
Glow/Blur

Ultra fast Glow effect. This are utra fast features for your mobile, now you can use DOF even on lowend devices. But of course there are some quality costs, but everything can always be made even better
Ultra fast Depth of Field effect. This are utra fast features for your mobile, now you can use DOF even on lowend devices. But of course there are some quality costs, but everything can always be made even better
Post Effects

Few Sharpness effects. Few fast sharpness effects allow you to icrease level of detail on boundaries
Four Outline effects. Furthermore there are four fast outline effect which also affect on your objects' boundaries
Simple ultra fast Motion Blur. Finally i want to introduce the last few extremely useful features. Fake Motion Blue, of course it is not an exact algorithm it just an approximation but it is fery fast approximation allows you to substitute slow quality effect
Ultra fast SSAO. Second one is ultra fast SSAO, another author's algorithm, that also has drawbacks due to ultra fast SSAO uses the minimum number of samples, but anyway it should work on any devices
FOG by distance with Fake Volume Texture. And lastly few fog effects, with animated textures and fake volume effects
FOG by height with Fake Volume Texture
Another pixels and colors distortions will be awaliable soon.

I will contnue to track issues. If you will try to use this asset write me what do you think, becaues it is very important for me, I see a lot of people interested in this asset, but I don't know are you happy with the result. Maybe some of the effects do not look what you expected. I realy want you to like this asset. Thanks for your support.

Sometimes it happens that the fast alghotims give artifacts, but we can always find a balance.

I also wanted to note that if you have interest: realistic and pretty nice and fast water for low end devices= will be published soon. It will also be for URP and Default, I just need to find out how to use renderwithshader with U

在三星J1(2016)(75美元)1.3 GHz ARM和1gb RAM上运行资产
我启用了LUTs,渐变,渐变抖动,辉光,DOF, SSAO
我在20-25 FPS的情况下工作得很好,但这款手机的分辨率只有480x800

所以我想知道你的意见,只是每件事都需要时间,我想知道先做什么更好:

在不久的将来,我可以做三件事

提高性能(我使用highp对整个着色器在移动设备上达到最大质量,所以我可以检查它并优化到大约+10%-25%的性能,我也可以检查效果,我可以添加一些烘焙操作,我可以结合使用相同数据的效果来减少计算量)
改善现有效果
添加新的效果变量,具有更高的质量,但较低的性能
我还计划添加一些好的例子场景,并添加20-30个预先准备的配置文件,为不同的情况和场景

此资产支持URP和默认渲染,资产将自动切换到URP,只需在您的相机上添加组件。

它将为您提供:
附近地区/颜色
1000+ (2D/1024) LUTs和特殊的LUTs管理器的主要功能是允许您快速更改渲染颜色样式。您可以在1000个包含的lut之间进行选择,另外您可以使用
四种色调效果。色调分离为你的颜色提供了更激进的风格,另外你可以选择特殊的LUTs色调分离选项,这与标准方法不同
抖动可以让你为你的图像应用特殊的风格。有很多选项,如1位抖动,动画抖动,纹理使用
像素化可以调整像素的大小,添加比例线或失真
发光/模糊

超快的发光效果。这对于你的手机来说是非常快的功能,现在你甚至可以在低端设备上使用DOF。当然,质量成本是存在的,但一切都可以变得更好
超快的景深效果。这对于你的手机来说是非常快的功能,现在你甚至可以在低端设备上使用DOF。当然,质量成本是存在的,但一切都可以变得更好
后的效果

很少有锐度效果。一些快速的锐度效果允许你增加边界的细节水平
四个轮廓效果。此外,还有四种快速轮廓效果,它们也会影响物体的边界
简单的超快速运动模糊。最后,我想介绍最后几个非常有用的功能。假运动蓝,当然它不是一个精确的算法,它只是一个近似值,但它是一个快速的近似值,可以让你代替缓慢的质量效果
超快SSAO。第二个是超快速SSAO,另一个作者的算法,也有缺点,因为超快速SSAO使用最小样本数量,但无论如何它应该适用于任何设备
雾的距离与假体积纹理。最后一些雾效果,动画纹理和假音量效果
雾的高度与假体积纹理
另一个像素和颜色失真很快就会出现。

我会继续追踪问题。如果你将尝试使用这个资产,请告诉我你的想法,因为它对我来说非常重要,我看到很多人对这个资产感兴趣,但我不知道你对结果是否满意。也许有些效果并不像你想象的那样。我真的希望你能喜欢这个线人。谢谢你的支持。

有时,快速算法会产生伪影,但我们总能找到一个平衡点。

我还想指出,如果你有兴趣:现实和相当好的和快速的水低端设备=将很快发布。它也将是URP和默认,我只需要找出如何使用renderwithshader与U

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表