找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[角色/动画] Kira | Lowpoly Character 3卡通低模人形人物模型

[复制链接]
137 |0
发表于 2023-3-28 12:15:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

|| Note: Most of the files in the package have been changed, therefore, the update will not replace the old ones. Please remove the old Kira package and then import, or consider importing in a new project ||

Thank you so much for showing interest in Kira. I have worked really hard and been updating my assets regularly. This is a major update and now Kira has a new facial design! check the screenshots I have attached, I am sure you'll love it. The original faceless design is also included.

Kira now features facial animations/expressions. They can be controlled using blend shapes in part Head_B of the model. A few premade facial animations can be found inside: Kira/Art/Animations/FacialAnimations

Info
The model comes with separated parts for customisations. A combinations of two different Suits and two hairstyles to add variations to the character.

Triangle Count
Hair: 80 - 364
Head_A: 236
Head_B: 600 and 9 Blendshapes
Shirts: 1022 - 1028
Pants: 292 - 324
Shoes: 560

||注:包中大部分文件已被更改,因此更新不会替换旧文件。请移除旧的Kira包再导入,或者考虑在新项目||中导入

非常感谢你对基拉感兴趣。我一直在努力工作,并定期更新我的资产。这是一个重大更新,现在吉良有一个新的面部设计!看看我附上的截图,我相信你会喜欢的。原来的无面设计也包括在内。

Kira现在具有面部动画/表情。它们可以使用模型部分Head_B中的混合形状进行控制。一些预先制作的面部动画可以在里面找到:Kira/Art/ animations /FacialAnimations

信息
该模型带有独立的部件供定制。两种不同服装和两种发型的组合,以增加角色的变化。

三角形数
头发:80 - 364
Head_A: 236
Head_B: 600和9 Blendshapes
衬衫:1022 - 1028
裤子:292 - 324
鞋:560

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册