找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[编辑器/功能拓展] Gaia Stamps Pack Vol 01 - Village Area 1.0.2乡村地区地形

[复制链接]
122 |0
发表于 2023-7-4 10:25:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The Village Areas Stamps Pack contains terrain stamps used by the Gaia stamping system to stamp features to your Unity terrains. Village Areas is a collection of 10 stamps of areas containing a mostly flat area in the center of the stamp which is ideal for the POI (Point of Interest) system within Gaia.

This pack is the first of many stamp packs planned for use with Gaia. If you have specific stamp types you are looking for, please visit our forums and post your suggestion for a new pack in our forum thread.

Pre-made Gaia session files!
Our pack's Gaia eXtension includes a foldout which allows you to playback the Gaia session which was created by Gaia when the stamps were tested. The session not only creates a new terrain and stamps it using the exact settings I used when testing the stamp and preparing for my screenshots, it also creates the same spawners and spawns exactly the same as seen in my screenshots! The spawners do require that you have the Gaia sampler assets which are bundled with Gaia to be installed. You can also load the session files into an existing Gaia spawn manager object and select to only run certain parts of the session, for example if you only wanted to stamp the session and then go use your own spawners.

Unity Forum Thread | Website Product Page | Documentation | Stamp Pack Quick Start

Gaia sampler assets which come with Gaia include samples from the following publishers/packs. We are mainly showcasing these because samples in the screenshots because they already come prepackaged with Gaia. But for control and a much wider variety of models, please consider supporting these publishers by buying their packs/products! Note, only samples from the packs are included with Gaia. Not the complete packs!

- Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge
- Real Rocks from MotuProprio
- Grasses from Turboscalpeur
- Trees from SpeedTree
- Textures from GameTextures.com

In addition to the Gaia sampler assets, I also used the following assets which are not included:
- Sky by Time of Day from Mod Monkeys

村庄地区邮票包包含地形邮票使用盖亚印章系统邮票特征到您的统一地形。“乡村地区”是一套10张邮票的集合,邮票的中心大部分是平坦的区域,这是盖亚境内POI(兴趣点)系统的理想选择。

这个包是许多邮票包计划使用盖亚的第一个。如果您有特定的邮票类型,您正在寻找,请访问我们的论坛,并在我们的论坛帖子中发布您的建议。

预制盖亚会议文件!
我们包的盖亚扩展包括一个折叠,它允许您播放盖亚会话,这是由盖亚创建时,邮票进行了测试。这一环节不仅创造了一个新的地形,并使用我在测试盖章和准备截图时使用的确切设置,它还创造了相同的刷出器和刷出器,就像我在截图中看到的一样!刷出器确实需要你有盖亚采样器资产,它与盖亚捆绑在一起安装。你也可以将会话文件加载到现有的Gaia刷出管理器对象中,并选择只运行会话的某些部分,例如,如果你只想在会话上盖章,然后使用自己的刷出器。

Unity论坛主题|网站产品页面|文档|邮票套叻快速入门

Gaia采样器资产附带Gaia包括来自以下发行商/包的样本。我们主要是在截图中展示这些,因为它们已经预先包装在Gaia中。但为了控制和更广泛的模式,请考虑通过购买他们的包/产品来支持这些发行商!注意,Gaia只包括包装中的样品。不是完整的包!

-村庄外景套件从3DForge
- MotuProprio的Real Rocks
-来自Turboscalpeur的草
-树从SpeedTree
-纹理来自GameTextures.com

除了Gaia采样器资产,我还使用了以下不包括的资产:
- Sky by Time of Day from Mod Monkeys

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表