找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[编辑器/功能拓展] Lightning - Procedural Lightning 2.4.2闪电

[复制链接]
104 |0
发表于 2023-7-5 17:01:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Procedural Lightning is the fastest, lowest price, best looking and easiest to use lightning on the Asset Store. No other asset provides the raw power, performance, customization, low price and prefabs of Procedural Lightning. Mobile, VR and desktop look and perform great! Drag a prefab in, configure and you are done! URP and HDRP render pipelines are fully supported.

Performance! Procedural Lightning has a built in pooling system, no garbage collection and heavily optimized code and shaders to give you maximum performance. There is even a multi-threaded option. Other assets use the Unity line renderer or expensive shaders with a few textures and have lightning that looks the same all the time. Yuck!

I've added a nice spell system with force lightning, lightning beam, lightning ball, charged bolt and lightning whip. Easily extensible and customizable.

If that weren't enough, you also get 17 high def thunder sounds. I've literally spent weeks on end of my life making this the best lightning in the asset store, and I know it will serve you well.

程序闪电是最快的,最低的价格,最好的外观和最容易使用的闪电在资产商店。没有其他资产提供程序闪电的原始功率,性能,定制,低价格和预制件。移动,VR和桌面的外观和性能都很棒!拖一个预制,配置,你就完成了!URP和HDRP渲染管道完全支持。

性能!程序闪电有一个内置的池系统,没有垃圾收集和大量优化的代码和着色器,为您提供最大的性能。甚至还有一个多线程选项。其他资产使用Unity线渲染器或昂贵的着色器与一些纹理,并有闪电看起来总是一样的。讨厌的东西!

我添加了一个不错的法术系统,有闪电,闪电束,闪电球,充电箭和闪电鞭。易于扩展和定制。

如果这还不够的话,你还能听到17个高清雷声。我真的花了几个星期的时间来制作这个资产商店里最好的闪电,我知道它会对你很有帮助。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表