找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[3D] Low Poly Character - Fish Man 1.1.2 低聚怪物模型

[复制链接]
122 |0
发表于 2023-9-13 16:05:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Low Poly Series
Intended to work with the POLYGON series by Synty Studios, these low poly character and monster asset packs come with animations, texture customization options, and whenever possible sub-meshes and mesh morphing to provide a ton of variety in your project. They use the same animations that come with our high fidelity character packs, but with a brand new model in the low-poly, faceted style.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

低聚系列
打算与Synty工作室的POLYGON系列一起工作,这些低多边形角色和怪物资产包附带动画,纹理自定义选项,以及尽可能的子网格和网格变形,以在您的项目中提供大量的多样性。它们使用与我们的高保真度角色包相同的动画,但使用全新的低多边形,多面风格模型。

无限PBR -我的哲学
《Infinity PBR》是一款由十几名美术师各自完成的作品。我想为独立游戏开发者创造最通用、最高质量的资产,以我希望的方式呈现在我自己的项目中(事实上,我确实让它们成为我自己的项目!)每个资产都必须是高质量的,可定制的,并且需要感觉真实。逼真的动画和纹理。有一些惊人的资产在商店,我相信我的包是最好的。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表