找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[代码插件] Ultimate Multiplayer FPS Framework With Runtime Multiplayer Level Editor 5.0

[复制链接]
82 |0
发表于 2024-7-2 12:02:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
支持的引擎版本UE4.27

This plugin does support third person by default in regards to animation. If you are in third person view it will switch over to using the set third person poses.

C++ Is not required to use this plugin; however, it is recommended that you at least have a basic understanding of blueprints to use this framework.

Tutorial playlist / Support Discord Server / Example Demo (Work In Progress) / Changelog / Blueprint Function list (Auto Generated) / Map Editor Documentation

Who is this plugin for:
If your looking to build a unique multiplayer FPS shooter that doesn't restrict what you can do, then this framework is for you!

What does this plugin contain:
This plugin has around 2000 hours of solid development since its initial release to version V5.0. It is used in a few games being developed so you can ensure you are getting the best possible results as I take the developers experiences of developing with it and modify the plugin to better suite real world development making it a more fluent experience to work with!

There is a lot that this plugin contains to where it is impossible to list everything. If you have any questions please join the discord and feel free to ask me. I am online and very active: [SK] Cody. If your wondering if this plugin has a certain feature, it most likely does

This plugin contains a variety of features that you will find at the core of most common first person shooters!

The features range from procedural animation for sway, weapon collision, short stocking, sprinting, high and low ready, recoil, movement lag, rotation lag, position adjustments, and more all setup in an easy to use way. Update 5.0 also contains a reworked procedural recoil system that is graph driven with randomization options!

A component that you add to your character which acts as the core of this plugin. You do most things through this component such as triggering the procedural animations and interacting with the firearm and parts.

There is full firearm customization framework with a provided example UI that can allow you to build a complete firearm literally from scratch (including every pin, every bolt, and every spring).

All firearm parts are supported ranging from functional stocks (changing length of pull), handguards, barrels, muzzle devices, optics, magnified optics, forward grips, lights and lasers, and more. All of these have optimized built in replicated functionality as well as a huge list of settings allowing you complete and easy control over them.

Range finders with support for imperial and metric.

Grenade class with a custom implementation for keeping client grenades in sync with the servers. This supports Fuse timers, Cooking, Explode on impact, Max bounces before Dud, and Dud destroy time.

A full fledged multiplayer level editor that you can use with your friends (think Halo Forge mode).

Much much more! Please feel free to ask any questions about any feature you may have, odds are its included.

What is the goal of this plugin:
Short and simple. The goal of this plugin was to build a First person shooter framework that I would use personally for my own project. It is something that I want to build to the best of my abilities, be project independent for games of multiple styles, easy to incorporate into other marketplace content such as ALS, and be fully useable and simple to use through blueprint without the need for C++ knowledge. Keep in mind this is not a plug and play kit where you just change assets, this is a framework. You can use it as a kit as I provide example blueprint classes on how to use the framework if you wish, but its intended purpose is to be used as a base to build your own unique games.

技术细节
Features:
Written Entirely in C++ and Event-Driven to remain fast and Efficient compared to blueprint counterparts
Fastest render target based scopes on the marketplace
Procedural Firearm Handling/Lag/Movement Sway/Recoil
Procedural Aiming
Procedural Look up/down and Lean
Procedural Length Of Pull for Stock Adjustments
Example Gun Builder powered by the Part Attachment System
Safe/Semi/Full Auto/Burst fire modes
Left Hand IK that works with forwarding grips
Firearm Part Influenced Stats (Weight/Ergonomics/Recoil)
Custom Physical Materials (assist in spawning impact effects from my static library)
Firearm Customization (every single part can be customized)
Magnified Scopes
Simulated Scope Eye box
Lights/Lasers
Forward Grips
Magnifiers
Offset Mounts
Flip Mounts
Red Dots/Holograph Sights
Changing Reticles
Changing Reticle Brightness
Night Vision
Thermal Vision
Muzzle Devices (such as suppressors and compensators)
Firearm Collision Handling
Much Much More that cannot fit in this list!
Code Modules:
UltimateFPSTemplate, Runtime
Niagara, Runtime
Number of Blueprints: 40

此插件默认支持第三人称动画。如果您处于第三人称视角,它将切换到使用设置的第三人称姿势。

使用此插件不需要 C++;但是,建议您至少对蓝图有基本的了解才能使用此框架。

教程播放列表/支持 Discord 服务器/示例演示(正在进行中)/变更日志/蓝图功能列表(自动生成)/地图编辑器文档

此插件适用于谁:
如果您希望构建一个独特的多人 FPS 射击游戏,并且不限制您可以做什么,那么这个框架适合您!

此插件包含什么:
自首次发布到版本 V5.0 以来,此插件已经经过了大约 2000 小时的扎实开发。它用于正在开发的一些游戏中,因此您可以确保获得最佳结果,因为我借鉴了开发人员使用它进行开发的经验并修改了插件以更好地适应现实世界的开发,使其成为一种更流畅的工作体验!

这个插件包含很多内容,不可能一一列出。如果您有任何疑问,请加入 discord 并随时问我。我在线并且非常活跃:[SK] Cody。如果您想知道这个插件是否具有某个功能,它很可能确实具有

此插件包含各种功能,您可以在最常见的第一人称射击游戏的核心中找到这些功能!

功能范围从摇摆、武器碰撞、短袜、冲刺、高低准备、后坐力、移动滞后、旋转滞后、位置调整等程序动画,所有这些都以易于使用的方式设置。更新 5.0 还包含一个重新设计的程序后坐力系统,该系统由图形驱动,具有随机化选项!

您添加到角色的组件,它充当此插件的核心。您可以通过此组件完成大多数事情,例如触发程序动画以及与枪支和零件交互。

有一个完整的枪支定制框架,带有提供的示例 UI,可以让您从头开始构建完整的枪支(包括每个销钉、每个螺栓和每个弹簧)。

支持所有枪支部件,包括功能性枪托(可改变拉力长度)、护手、枪管、枪口装置、光学器件、放大光学器件、前握把、灯光和激光等等。所有这些都具有优化的内置复制功能以及大量设置列表,可让您完全轻松地控制它们。

测距仪支持英制和公制。

手榴弹类具有自定义实现,可使客户端手榴弹与服务器保持同步。这支持引信定时器、烹饪、撞击爆炸、哑弹前最大弹跳和哑弹摧毁时间。

一个功能齐全的多人游戏关卡编辑器,您可以与朋友一起使用(想想 Halo Forge 模式)。

还有更多!请随时询问您可能拥有的任何功能,很可能它包含在内。

这个插件的目标是什么:
简短而简单。这个插件的目标是构建一个第一人称射击游戏框架,我将亲自用于我自己的项目。我想要尽我所能打造它,让它独立于多种风格的游戏项目,易于融入其他市场内容(如 ALS),并且完全可用且易于使用,无需 C++ 知识即可通过蓝图轻松使用。请记住,这不是一个只需更改资产的即插即用套件,而是一个框架。您可以将其用作套件,因为我提供了有关如何使用框架的示例蓝图类,如果您愿意的话,但它的预期目的是用作构建自己独特游戏的基础。

技术细节
特点:
完全用 C++ 编写,事件驱动,与蓝图相比保持快速和高效
市场上最快的基于渲染目标的瞄准镜
程序化枪械操控/滞后/运动摇摆/后坐力
程序化瞄准
程序化向上/向下查看和倾斜
程序化拉动长度用于调整枪托
由零件连接系统提供支持的示例枪支生成器
安全/半自动/全自动/连发射击模式
与前握把配合使用的左手 IK
枪械零件影响统计数据(重量/人体工程学/后坐力)