找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

[编辑器/功能拓展] [SaveMe Pro 2] - Cloud • Desktop • WebGL - Easy saving solution 2.4.0

[复制链接]
201 |0
发表于 2022-11-23 21:58:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

SaveMe Pro 2 - Game Saver:
SaveMePro 2 is a smart powerful saving asset wich allows you to save multiple scenes in one file or in the cloud! You can save runtime instanciated objects, custom values (like string, int, bool, color, vector etc...), even object that are already in scene but you moved at runtime. You can achieve all this easily with fully customized editor and class.

(This package contain the source code of the demo game so you can better see how it works)

Features:
New Cloud System addon
Multiple scene.
Save runtime instantiated objects. (Position, rotation scale).
Save already in scene objects. (Position, rotation scale).
Save bool
Save string
Save int
Save float
Save Color32
Save Vector2
Save Quaternion
Save Vector3 (I can integrate any other value type, just ask me at sharkots99@gmail.com!)
Full thumbnail system integrated
Load the game in 1 function. The loading is improved so you don't need to load the scene, SaveMePro 2 will load the scene for you and setup everything at the new scene awake for the best use.
New Scene loading method to keep SaveMePro 2 working (more easy than Scene Manager!)
Keep the saves after updating your game. (Some things could not work anymore if you change them in the game, but the save should never be corrupted unless you change the encryption key).
A function to generate a unique number which will always be unique.
Encrypted file 99.9% undecryptable (AES 256 bit)
Of course, you choose the Encryption key (Must be a 256 bit key, but a tool is given in the asset to generate a compatible key)
A free integrated tool to encrypt and decrypt any string with your key in 1 line!
Custom events triggered at the start and the end of each save / load.
Full source code integrated for addon makers!
Community addons are reviewed by me and published here! (not minimum quality required, I review them only to corerct some things and add custom inspector for your tool if needed).
Ultra user-friendly
At the community service! You can when you want ask for an update, if it's a neccessary thing, i can add it in the asset, otherwise, I can make it as addon! (I can't make all things, but I will check and reply to all messages, and help you to integrate what you want in your project!).

Unique technology on the asset store! I didn't just made the asset, I researched it and made many versions before arriving to the perfect system!

Platforms:
Windows
OS X
Linux
Web GL [Free addon included, not all features available for WebGL (check the documentation)]
Should works on all platforms which can store files.

(Android and IOS support will be officially added in the 2.5.2 version throug you can already tweak the asset to make it compatible)

Encryption:
AES 256 full encryption. Of course, you are invited to generate your own encryption key in the settings.

Addons:
This version include:
Cloud Saving addon.
WebGL support addon.
Auto Saver addon.
SKILLS addon.
Emerald AI 2.2 addon.
Enviro Sky addon.
Weather Maker addon.
Complete bug report system addon.

SaveMe Pro 2 -游戏保护程序:
SaveMePro 2是一个智能的强大的保存资产,它允许您在一个文件中或在云中保存多个场景!你可以保存运行时实例化的对象,自定义值(如string, int, bool, color, vector等),甚至已经在场景中但你在运行时移动的对象。您可以通过完全定制的编辑器和类轻松实现这一切。

(这个包包含了演示游戏的源代码,所以你可以更好地看到它是如何工作的)

特点:
新的云系统插件
多个场景。
保存运行时实例化的对象。(位置,旋转刻度)。
保存已经在场景对象中。(位置,旋转刻度)。
保存bool
保存字符串
保存整数
保存浮动
保存Color32
保存Vector2
保存四元数
保存Vector3(我可以集成任何其他值类型,只需在sharkots99@gmail.com问我!)
完整的缩略图系统集成
在一个函数中加载游戏。加载得到了改进,所以你不需要加载场景,SaveMePro 2将为你加载场景,并在新场景中设置一切以获得最佳使用。
新的场景加载方法保持SaveMePro 2工作(比场景管理器更容易!)
更新游戏后保存。(游戏邦注:如果你在游戏中更改了某些内容,它们便不能继续工作了,但除非你更改了加密密钥,否则保存内容将永远不会被破坏)。
一个函数,产生一个唯一的数字,它将永远是唯一的。
加密文件99.9%不可加密(AES 256位)
当然,您可以选择加密密钥(必须是256位密钥,但资产中提供了生成兼容密钥的工具)
一个免费的集成工具加密和解密任何字符串与您的密钥在一行!
在每次保存/加载开始和结束时触发的自定义事件。
完整的源代码集成插件制造商!
社区插件由我审阅并发布在这里!(不是最低质量要求,我审查他们只是为了纠正一些东西,并在需要时为您的工具添加自定义检查器)。
超级用户友好的
在社区服务中心!你可以当你想要求更新,如果这是一个必要的东西,我可以添加它在资产,否则,我可以使它作为插件!(我不能做所有的东西,但我会检查和回复所有的消息,并帮助您整合您想要的项目!)

独特的技术上的资产商店!我不仅制作了资产,我还研究了它,制作了许多版本,最后才得到了完美的系统!

平台:
窗户
OS X
Linux
WebGL[包括免费插件,并非所有WebGL可用的功能(查看文档)]
应该在所有可以存储文件的平台上工作。

(Android和IOS支持将在2.5.2版本中正式添加,通过调整资产使其兼容)

加密:
AES 256全加密。当然,您可以在设置中生成自己的加密密钥。

插件:
该版本包括:
云保存插件。
WebGL支持插件。
自动保护插件。
技能插件。
翡翠AI 2.2插件。
Enviro Sky插件。
天气生成器插件。
完成错误报告系统插件。